Technology * Blogs

I don't really see this as a technology blog which keeps track of the latest hardware released, or new gadget, or piece of software, or something similar. After all, if you're into that kind of blog, you have a huge number of them to choose from. And after a while, you might end up just picking a favorite anyway. That's what I did.

I think that, at first, I had myself a whole bunch of technology blogs that I visited. You probably already know them. Big names in the blogging space. They're mostly group blogs even, where you have a whole team of people writing posts, so they can release quite a lot of posts each day.

Then, you also have the occasional technology blog run by just one person, or at least someone who appears to be just one person. Doesn't quite release as many blog posts in one day, but that's alright because there's quite a lot of information being provided by just the one person.

No comments:

Post a Comment